About Me

My photo
I am not the 'door mat' I am the rock:) and i love him. I am the woman of a man behind bars.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Black Coffee and my day consumed...

...consumed with what?
thinking of him
being alone again
can i do this
does he love me
can we move past this
?????

it's been two weeks today since he was arrested and sent back
it's also been two weeks that i've been consumed.

Every morning i wake up and i think
through out the day i think
as i shut my eyes i think
think about him, our situation...
think about his lies, his behaviour, his love for me, and my love for him

is it an obsession, or am i still grieving? Or perhaps it's just a new challenge

Everything has become all about him. When do i fit into the picture.
When do i start to matter.
Bloody hell, for all the thinking that i've been doing, i sure do still seem to have a lot of questions.....

and those have been my days...consumed with questions and thoughts of him

No comments: