About Me

My photo
I am not the 'door mat' I am the rock:) and i love him. I am the woman of a man behind bars.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

fred is with ginger

With everything that's going on with me..us..everything...
talking, listening, planing, researching, brainstorming
my head was spinning
then someone told me today
to 'slow down'
slow down
take it one day at a time
...i thought i had been...one hour at a time actually

then i looked at a picture of us... of him, his face, his smile
his joy
and the good within him

Then... everything came grinding to a halt... slowed down, like the slow motion part of a movie...that part where things become clear
i saw that joy within him, and i smiled, and said out loud 'i love him'
and i smiled again

later i went into the lou...caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror
and things slowed down even further
as i caught my own gaze, i couldn't look away
filled with joy, my tears welled up and i smiled
smiled as i was overwhelmed
overcome
over joyed
the love i felt flowed freely from my eyes as i continued to smile
and then
clarity

and then
i spoke it out loud
'love is the answer'


so now i ask myself
should i change the name of my blog?

No comments: